Hawley MN Luxury Homes | Luxury Homes For Sale
Hawley, MN luxury homes by Designer Homes of Fargo Moorhead. Don’t search all over Zillow for luxury homes for sale in Hawley, MN. Designer Homes of Fargo Moorhead has exactly what you need. Our homes come with all the amenities and features you need to live a life of absolute comfort and luxury. Contact us today when you’re looking for luxury homes for sale in Hawley, MN
Hawley, MN Luxury Homes
Designer Homes of Fargo-Moorhead has luxury homes for everyone. The Luxe Collection has over 10-floor plans to choose from, each with different amenities. These luxury homes can be as unique as you are.
The area and square footage for each luxury home floor plan is different enough so that you and your neighbors can each have a unique, custom home. Our luxury real estate is made to suit the needs of the most discriminating buyers.
Ready To Buy A Luxury Home In Hawley?
If you’re ready to buy your Hawley, MN luxury home, contact Designer Homes Of Fargo-Moorhead.
Custom Home Build Process
Building your custom home is a simple 6 step process :
- Consultation. Our first meeting gives us a chance to learn about your needs & lifestyle, set a preliminary budget, and secure design time to start at the drawing board with our in-house drafting team or select one of our well-thought-out floor plans.
- Pricing & Contract Agreement. Once we’ve provided you a quote for your chosen plan, we go a step further to provide you with the peace of mind that comes with our guaranteed pricing.
- Interior Design & Product / Material Selections. One of our interior designers is with you every step of your selection process.
- Pre-Construction. Prior to construction, we’ll meet with you to review the final structural & plan changes.
- Construction. Follow along as your dream home comes to life via Buildertrend and scheduled onsite walk-throughs of your home.
- Completion & Closing. After the final punch list is completed, you’ll join our customer relations manager on a final walkthrough & new home orientation. The closing date is the day you become the legal owner of your new home! You’ll receive the keys in addition to the information you need as a new homeowner.